Sunday 19 April 2009

Day One Of My Blog!


OK -  so I've chosen a name for my blog (not sure I'll stick with it yet though). For my first post  hmm well its a rainy day in Sydney at the start of the Autumn "Hubby" and I have been trying to organise a holiday (much needed holiday!) - when its booked we'll have lots to talk about so watch this spot.
Now, craft wise I posted an entry for the Stamp TV Challenge No 9 last night. First job was to cut out a curly label using my Pazzles Inspiration Die Cutter. I used one of my new SU stamps Whoops a Daisy and clear embossed it on Blue card stock which I then sponged  in white. I then framed the Daisies by flipping the cut out taking advantage of the patterned side of the blue card stock. Embellished the card with a button studded Daisy and three Kaiser Rhinestones.  I still have trouble getting things straight not helped by "hubby" who can spot this a mile off!!  Well I know he's a perfectionist so I tell him only God's perfect!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh this is the prettiest blue card ever. It is so nice for a birthday or Maother;s Day and perfectly refreshing for spring. I love it! Have a great day ~Donna

NinaB said...

Greetings from Croatia! What a beautiful card. Welcome to blogging. I'm new myself, just started a month ago. I didn't think I could keep up with it, but having a blast, esp "meeting" new friends. And thank you for adding me to your blog list.

lisa808 said...

Very pretty card.