Saturday 23 May 2009

Bird on a Wire!!!!!!

This is the card I made for Stamp TV's sketch challenge this week.
The image was stamped onto cream card, clear embossed and then coloured with copics.   I masked the image with an oval cut with a Spellbinders Nestabilities die before sponging  around the edge with Versa Color Sand Beige. This was then mounted onto a scrap of craft card which is a darker shade of the amethyst (It looks more like Aubergine here!!the colours in this photo are not really true, I tried to correct them in photoshop without much success I'm afraid). 
My card is an A2 piece of SU Sahara Sand with a scalloped edge along the front from an Amethyst craft card.
 I mounted sahara sand, which was embossed with Swiss Dots and the dp wisteria from Basic Grey  onto amethyst craft card. The narrow strip across the bottom is another of the papers in the wisteria range and it  is mounted on the same card as the stamped image.
My stamped image was attached to the body of the card with foam tape to pop it up and three brads were added on the left side to finish off. 
I've made one more card using this gorgeous Basic Grey wisteria will try and post this later today if not it will be here on Sunday.
Hope you have a great weekend........
EDITED UPDATE:
Oh I don't believe it....... I have just heard from Joan at Paperlicious that I correctly guessed how many stamp pads she owns and as a result she is sending me some new stamps from Claire Brennan. Claire has started her own stamp company called Waltzingmouse Stamps over in Ireland and they are gorgeous go see for yourself.   Oh and Joan has 203 stamp pads if you didn't know and I took a stab at 200 which makes my little collection look silly!
Anyway I'm off to buy a lottery ticket... just in case I'm on a winning streak (LOL).

1 comment:

NinaB said...

Congrats, Sue. I've been Claire's follower for awhile and her new stamps look so cute. I love her cards and now stamps. I can't wait to see your creations with them.