Saturday 30 May 2009

Circles and Flowers




Good Morning, I'm quite excited to show this card today. I think its one of the prettier cards I've made.  I must tell you that I made this for the Stamp TV sketch challenge, which this week is Jessica's sketch.  Jessica has made some really lovely cards to introduce the new stamp sets on sale at Gina K's and her sketches are always interesting.  I found this at about 11pm on Thursday evening and couldn't help myself, I had to start.  I think it was 1.30am when I went to bed, but my card was done and I was very happy with it.

Stamps:  Gina K's Elegant Flowers, The leaves are from The Artful Stamper.
Ink:  SU Pretty in Pink, Mellow Moss
Card:  Gina K's Pure Luxury 120lb Pure White, Basic Grey DP, Craft Card in pale pink and Green.
Embellishments: Pink Rhinestones from Kaiserscrapbook, Pale Pink Flower from my stash, dressed with a silver filigree spacer set with a Kaiserscrapbook brad and some florist wire.
Equipment:  Spellbinders Nestabilities, Fiskars Border Punch. Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing folder.

I haven't posted this to Stamp TV yet, I thought I'd put it here first... hope you like it.
Have a restful weekend, it looks as though we're in for another wet one!!

2 comments:

Kerrie said...

Sue, this is such a pretty card, love the colours.... and by the way congratulations on your win! and thanks for passing onto me.

Selma said...

Sue, this is a gorgeous card. Love it.

How is Walsie doing? Hope his hand is doing better.