Saturday 23 May 2009

Third and Last Basic Grey Wisteria Paper

Good Morning, I hope wherever you are your weekend has been a restful one so far.  Here in Sydney we've had lots more rain the garden is sodden. We, however are so lucky as the north coast are in all kinds of trouble and some of these areas have only just recovered from the last downpour.  Walshie says the weather is fine in Melbourne can you believe it!  His job is on schedule so hopefully he'll be home Tuesday evening.

OK my card today is the third and last in the series I've made using Basic Grey's Wisteria paper, again the dark amethyst looks more like blue, sorry I won't be using this colour again for a while.
I used Bazzill black as my card base with the amethyst matt which was embossed with Swiss Dots.
I used last weeks SCS sketch challenge layout for this card with the addition of the ribbon.
The stamped image is from Gina K's Elegant flowers and I inked it with both Almost Amethyst and Mellow Moss.
Once the ink had dried I masked the image with one of my  Nestabilities ovals then sponged the edges with Versa Color Sand Biege. Hope you like this one.....
Have a great day.

2 comments:

Selma said...

This is so pretty Sue. I really like how you masked and sponged around it.

Kathy Jones said...

Beautiful card Sue!! Don't you love that paper!!! Good to hear that although you are wet, you haven't suffered too much from all the rain! I'm so glad it's left us for now!!!