Tuesday 11 August 2009

Bev's Blog Candy

Good Morning,
this is just a quick post to let you know about some Blog Candy on offer from Bev in the UK.
Check out the link in the side bar.
Bev is such a lovely lady - her cards and projects are just beautiful and she's someone who takes the time to come and visit everyone who leaves her a comment. Which is saying something as she has well over 1000 followers!!!
I hope you'll take the time to go pay her a visit - you never know you might become a regular too! Congratulations Bev!!!

My Gina K stamps arrived this morning!! twice the door bell rang, once at 07.30am and then again at 08.00 - can you believe that!!!! I'm off to finish the last of the ironing before I start with the scissors....... whew that's going to be a big job today. Oh I have one little card to post later too just need to take a photo.

Till then......



2 comments:

Betty Benton said...

What fun -- new stamps waiting for some love! Thanks for pointing me over to Bev's blog. Can't wait to see your new projects!

Robyn said...

I am very impressed that you chose to do the ironing BEFORE you started with the scissors!!!