Sunday 27 June 2010

The Roses Challenge .... Olga's Animals.....


Last Sunday in the month is the day to post The Roses Challenge card.  Betty, Connie, Kym, Kerrie Olga and myself make up the Roses and this month was Olga's turn to pick the challenge.
She asked for a card with Animals somewhere on it....... so what do you think?

Oh you don't see any animals, I  hear you say ..... and I did stuff up Connie's challenge last month didn't I.  She wanted to see dimensional flowers.....oops.



Ah.... here they are, hiding behind the pretty SU Daisies.  Those of you who know Olga will know she is a real character so I think she might appreciate this little number!!

Kraft card, KaiserCraft dp and some ribbon along with  textured white card were used.  These cuties are from the SU set Animal Crackers and I've coloured them lightly with Copic markers.  The Daisies were inked up in SU Pumpkin Pie and I drew a border around them with a Copic Multi Liner.



Here's the inside of my card,  the little owl is from SU Forest Friends and stamped in Close TO Cocoa.

That's it tomorrow is the last preview for Annabelle Stamps before the four new sets go on sale on 30th.  Hope you can stop by for my last project.

Till then...........
                                    

10 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

What a hoot! The suspense... waiting to see where the animals were! So awesome!

redwasher1 said...

That is quite a card!! Love it!!

CraftieConnie said...

Fantastic card Sue, Olga will love it for sure, but explain to me how you make cards, while you are travelling the world! heheheheheheheeh!
Great work my Sue-Rose!

Betty Benton said...

Aren't you sneaky, my friend! Hiding your cute little critters was a crafty idea!

Jose said...

WOW! what a lovely idea, made a sweet card.

Shirley-Anne said...

Now that's what I call an interactive card. Love it , very cute . Love the Pumpkin Pie coloured flowers on front .

Doris said...

Love this card! I'm always on the lookout for interactive ideas, and this is definitely going to be CASEd!

craftieodmae said...

I absolutely love this card!!!! I posted it on my blog when I got it. thanks so much and you get an A++! Hope yall are having fun!

Juls said...

so gorgeous!! Love the striking colours, and the fact it is made up of 4 tiny cards, just so creative!! Love it! Hugs Juls

Joan B said...

adorable and so clever!