Thursday 18 November 2010

36 Days To Christmas.......

Oh yes ........I'm counting now!  I have until 11 December to get the Airmail cards away and I've still got lots to do!

Here's one I made for a little mini challenge we have going on at the moment between The Roses.  The stems have increased ....... did I tell you? We now have Patti and Mary-Anne in 'the bunch'......What fun, as well as a new location for our on-line get togethers. Still ironing out a few glitches but getting there.

Sorry back to the card, it's a little 4 x 4 inch Christmas Card, what do you think?


I was quite pleased with this for a small card, the Reindeer was cut with the PI.......then I showed it to 'Walshie' who said

"hmmm depending how I look at this.... I can see a woman's face and she's wearing a strange hat"!!!

You know what I could too....... after he mentioned it!

Thanks for dropping by today, see you soon..........


Photobucket

PS  Congratulations William and Kate!!! I hope the Press give you a break......but I doubt it!

11 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Wow, just 36 days, huh? Well, I plan to enjoy each and every one of those days! :) I love your darling deer card! :)

Robyn said...

Sorry! Can't see the woman in the funny hat!.....but I can see CUTE!!

Theresa's Studio said...

I don't see what Walshie saw...maybe his fall effected his vision. Just kidding. This is a cute card...like the glitter in the dp too.

Susan Hogan said...

Nope, cannot see it - just a reindeer, and a pretty cooky one at that! As the granddaughters would say - 'wicked'!

craftieodmae said...

I see a male reindeer, and a very cute one at that!!! Sounds like maybe someone had 1 glass of wine to many LOL or I haven't had enough LOL

Patti J said...

Your Walshie has a great sense of humor! Love your little card, Sue - that reindeer is definitely a cutie - lovin' those fancy antlers! Great job! How much fun that you have new roses on your stems!!! Hugs!

Melissa said...

Adorable card Sue! The red dp is so pretty!

CraftinGranny said...

OMG....stop the world for a few weeks longer......lol I'm no way even close to being ready. Beautiful card! "Hugs" Carol

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

This is a creative little reindeer! No wine needed, it's just cute! LOL!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Yeah, um, thanks for the reminder! Gorgeous card!

Monique said...

Oh My Goodness Sue this is the sweetest reindeer ever..Love the script bg paper and the bakers Twine looks fab :0