Monday 29 November 2010

How many more days?????



Hello,

Just a quick post today with some of the 'batch' made cards......... thirteen here in total!  It was so good to have Annabelle Stamps 'Christmas Wish' for these cards, they came together quite quickly.  I wish you could have seen my work space with lines of tied ribbon, punched and embossed card the dew drops all ready to be added to my ready folded card.  I have some more slightly different but need to photograph them, so another time.

The Christmas Cake is in the oven cooking away slowly so the house house smells wonderful........thankfully it's a cooler day today........perfect.

OK off to get on with my Christmas round-up letter ........... all go today.......chat soon..........


Photobucket

7 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Busy hands are the best! You are doing quite well with all of your prep, Sue! These are great!

craftieodmae said...

Busy busy, you are on top of things! Fantastic cards!

Shirley-Anne said...

Well done Sue . thanks for sharing . The cards all look so clean and crisp and Chrismassy.

The Other Patti Sue said...

These are awesome! Can't wait to get my Annabelle stamps. I have my Christmas cards done but I think that set can be used for other things! Have a wonderful sunny day... we have more snow on the way!

Selma said...

Looks like you are doing quite well getting all your cards completed. These are very pretty. I don't know what a Christmas cake is but I can almost smell it! Love the smells of Christmas baking.

Kerrie said...

Wow you have been busy... pretty cards, and yummy cake....

Monique said...

Sounds like a productive day!! These are wonderful, great colors and I love that stamp!!