Saturday 23 April 2011

The Roses April Challenge - Happy Easter



Hi Blogger's

I hope you all enjoy a Happy Easter.....not too much chocolate mind!!!

I'm getting in a day early with my card for the Roses Challenge this month. We usually post on the last Sunday of the month but as it's Easter Sunday I thought I'd keep that day clear.

This month I got to pick the challenge for the Roses and I asked everyone to make a fancy fold card anything other than a card with just one top or side fold would fit the bill.

So here's my card, hope you like it


It uses one of the new sets from AnnaBelle Stamps called Daisy Delights. This is the card closed.


Partially open..... Do you like my paper bow?  I cut it on  the PI.


Here it is open.....I love these daisies and just a few AnnaBelle Sprinkles to add some bling.

I hope you go check the Roses Links to see what these creative girls came up with.  You can find all the links by clicking on the button that say My Favourite Places.  Thanks for stopping by today.

Till next time........


My card is entered in the following Challenges:

The Rubber Cafe -  Challenge TRCC#14: Polka dots 
Tuesday Throwdown - Polka Dots
Craft Your Passion - You've been spotted (use dots)
Photobucket

14 comments:

Sue said...

Simply stunning Sue!! I love love love the bow you have created, you have showcased the AnnaBelles flowers brilliantly!:)

The Other Patti Sue said...

Super fancy fold card Sue! I love it! Really love the new AnnaBelle images... makes for a beautiful card! You have a Happy Easter my friend!

Pauline said...

Wow Sue this is amazing!! This fold creates a real dramatic effect, and the colours and papers are lovely - a stunning creation!! Happy Easter xx

craftieodmae said...

Well isn't this gorgeous!!!! You set a challenging challenge for us this month! Have a Blessed Easter!

Robyn said...

Hi Sue! Love those pretty flowers and that gorgeous bow!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

The is amazing, Sue! I am afraid I did not do enough after seeing this creation! Thanks for challenging our brains!

redwasher1 said...

Sue, wow is this ever gorgeous!!! That ribbon is over the top gorgeous!!! Happy Easter!!!

Pam Leng said...

Wow this is truly a beautiful card and so unusual I love it

Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion this week

Pam xx GDT

CraftinGranny said...

Love it Sue, awesome card and yes, I like your paper bow.... Beautifully created! Have a very Blessed Easter! "Hugs" Carol

Cindy said...

Sue, this is amazing!! I love the colors!! Such an intricate fold card!! Beautiful. have a Happy Easter!

Theresa's Studio said...

Great fold card! The Roses really outdid them selves this time. Graet challenge that you selected. Happy Easter!

CraftieConnie said...

Oh yes I love it! Sue-Rose, you did mighty well for your own challenge, great card!

Kym Weber said...

This is absolutely fantastic! Spectacular fancy fold! And I definitely love the paper bow! Stunning job!

Kerrie said...

Thanks for the challenge! Very pretty!