Sunday 25 September 2011

The Roses Challenge

Hello crafting friends,

I'm so late today posting my card for the Roses Challenge!  You know we challenge each other each month and post our projects on the last Sunday of the month.  This month was Betty's Challenge, Betty loves ribbon and just wanted to see ribbon on our projects.

Here's my card using AnnaBelle Stamps and three different ribbons ......hope you like it!



The stamp set is Mother's Day Bouquet and the tulips are coloured with Prisma's and OMS.
I've popped up the front panel using adhesive foam dots.

I hope you'll take a moment to go check the girls cards, all the links are under the Roses tab at the top of my page.

Thanks for calling by this week I hope you're enjoying a restful week end.


Photobucket

13 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

What a lovely creation Sue! Love the different ribbons... nice touch!

craftieodmae said...

Absolutley gorgeous, Love all the ribbon!!!!

Theresa's Studio said...

I am sure you made Betty happy with all your ribbons. Lovely card and great design. Love to see all the Roses creation.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

This is gorgeous, Sue, but it says on the calendar that the Rose's Challenge is next Sunday! I have not even started mine! eek!

Selma said...

A very pretty layout using the ribbons. This is very pretty.

Patti J said...

Very pretty, Sue! Great job with the ribbon challenge, and beautiful stamping!!! Thanks for sharing...

Becky said...

lovely CAS card, love the ribbon.

Betty Benton said...

I like flowers too and your vaseful of tulips are great! I think you get the award thus far for the most ribbon used!! Love the layered ribbon look.

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

The ribbon adds a great dimension to the card ... your flowers are beautiful!

Lorraine said...

Just love the ribbon effect the card is lovely simple and clean love that. xx

Shirley-Anne said...

Love the ribbon combination and the image , all making a sweet card .
Hugs Shirley-Anne

Sue said...

another beauty, the vase looks awesome stamped in black, a perfect contrast for the orange tulips! :)

Andrea said...

Gorgeous again Sue!!