Wednesday 8 August 2012

Newsprint Bags





It was my turn to share a little project for Topical Tuesday over at Stamp Embellish Create.  

I decided to share an idea I found on Pinterest to make a Newsprint Bag.   I actually used a magazine for mine but a newspaper would work just as well.    

You can check out the details over at the Ning House this week. 

These are quite addictive.........I've made 3 so far!  I'm looking at magazines with a keener interest too.


Thanks for calling past, see you soon........

Photobucket

7 comments:

Shirley-Anne said...

Fabulous gift bags .never thought of using magazines .Must check out tutorial .Love the flower image on newsprint .

Theresa's Studio said...

Love these bags...great tutorial. May have to try.

craftieodmae said...

this is fantastic!!! TFS!

Victoria said...

Such a snazzy way of presenting a gift!

Beverley said...

Oooo these are FAB! Might just have to have a go at this! TFS Hugs Bev xx

CraftinGranny said...

Oh so very clever. I love the stamps and ink colors you've used on the bags. Will have to check this one out. Not too good about getting around to visit lately but I'm working on getting better. Have a lovely weekend! "Hugs"

Sue said...

These are divine Sue!! what a great idea to use the magazines and newspapers, superb tutorial! :)