Monday 1 October 2012

Toot Your Own Horn........Love it!!!






The girls at CAS-ual Fridays issued a great challenge this week, very original too.
The would like to see a CAS card inspired by your Blog Header.......cool!

I have the very clever Marcia  to thanks for my Blog page so I hope she likes this take on the Header!




I've used the colours and the flower but I think the sentiment is pretty good too!
I used   Hopscotch DP with a flower and sentiment from Annabelle Stamps beautiful Fanciful Flowers. 
What a fun challenge, are you playing along too?

Photobucket

10 comments:

craftieodmae said...

she should, it matches so well, gorgeous card!

Marlena M. said...

Wow, this is such a pretty interpretation of your header!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous take on your blog header! Love the flower image and that patterned paper strip with edging :)Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! Okay I'll stop screaming now! Superb Sue, you did your blog header justice!!!!!

xx Marcia

lostinpaper said...

Your card is perfect Sue! What a fantastic take on your fabulous header, you really have outdone yourself this time!

Unknown said...

Lovely card,beautifully translated.

Michele Gross said...

So pretty! Your header is wonderful and I just love how you did your card. Glad you tooted your horn with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Jenny said...

So beautifully soft and feminine.... a wonderful take on your blog header :0)
Thanks for getting crafty with us at CASual Fridays :0)
Jenny x

Suzanne said...

Breathtaking! I love how you used the border die and the balance of colors in the card. Thanks so much for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

Sue said...

loving your take on the blog header, it makes for a fantastic card! :)