Friday 21 June 2013

AnnaBelle Stamps - Friday Feature 011 - Christmas







I'm pleased to say I'm no longer working between two rooms......thankfully!  The boss has moved all his 'stuff' into the office, keeping all the new furniture we bought and adding his desk.  He's very pleased and  it really looks so tidy in there.

I've now moved into 'the granny flat', which was the room we used to store everything whilst we sorted what was staying and what was going.  Poor Ian did two Ikea trips to add some much needed storage for me. Still a bit of work to do to get things straight but it's already so much better having space for both my sewing paraphernalia  and my paper bits! 

So guess what, I actually made three cards for AnnaBelle's FF011, which this week is all about Christmas.  Go take a look at the range of Christmas stamps in the store, because if you buy over the weekend you'll receive a 20% discount. Just add the code FF011 to your order.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


My first card used the last sketch from CTS#32, though I flipped the sketch over to accommodate the camels :-)


Belle Stamps Wise Men features on this card. I omitted the sitting camel and coloured the others using Inktense pencils and a Sakura clear star pen, embossing the star in gold.




My next cards use Belle Stamps Jewelled Tree, a beautiful set that is perfect for creating multiple cards very quickly........Just change the colour theme, which is what I did.  I still like traditional colours for Christmas but purple and green looks OK too!




That's it for me today, thanks for taking the time to drop by........Don't forget to call in and check on the Belle's for more lovely Christmas projects (It's not to early to start  :) ).  Links are under the Design Team tag at the top of my page.  

Photobucket

Card:  Smooth White
Stamp: Wise MenJewelled Tree
Sprinkles: Grape, Cherry,
Fine Hemp Twine: Purple, Red 

Other Products:
SU - Pear Pizzazz, Poppy Parade and Concord Crush inks.
American Crafts - Red and Purple card:




5 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Your cards are incredible Sue. LOVE the flipped CTS sketch with the gold star in the background.... and those wise men are uber cool (just another set to add to my endless list lol)! Hope you are having a great weekend!

craftieodmae said...

been trying to comment on these beautiful!!!! Lets see if this one takes!

Melissa said...

Love these.
Such great christmas cards.
Thanks for the inspiration
Hugs
Melissa
xx

Lorraine said...

Lovely Christmas cards, getting started early Sue. x

Shirley-Anne said...

Am sure I commented on these !!great creations .fav is the first with the cut away .
hugs Shirley-anne