Wednesday 20 November 2013

Glittery Snowflakes for a Challenge.........



Hello,

Every year I add some new Christmas stamps to my collection and I usually pick snowmen and snowflakes.  Not sure why, I've lived in Australia well over 20 years now and Christmas is the height of our Summer.......no snow here that time of year!

This year I couldn't resist Uniko Studio Stamps Stunning Snowflakes......oh and the Snowflakes designer dies that are just fabulous!
I finally got some time to play with them this week and made a little winter gift set with a card and treat box.



I had a terrible time trying to photograph the card in this set. It has a clear front stamped with just the sentiment and a die cut snowflake attached below some icicles.  The stamped flakes are on the pale blue card base. 




I do love this little folded treat bag, cut and fold, no tape or glue......perfect!  Die cut snowflakes from glittered card and I made the sentiment tag using vellum and attached it with some seam binding.



 See what I mean about the card..........sorry but I hope you get the idea :)

This set is my entry for the Uniko Challenge #5 are you playing along too?

Thanks for taking the time to call by today.......
 photo Signature_zpsba959cfc.png

4 comments:

craftieodmae said...

WOW! You out did your self, this is gorgeous!!!!!!

Beverley said...

OH my WOW! I just love this ensemble Sue, it is simply stunning. The colours, the glitter, everything just makes me swoon :) Thank you SO much for joining in on the Uniko Studio Challenge :) Hugs Bev x

Shirley-Anne said...

Beautiful duo here .Clever use of acetate for card and treat box is simply awesome .
hugs Shirley-Anne

Anonymous said...

Congratulations :) Great combo.