Thursday 28 July 2016

Cheerio!




I needed a card for friends flying off on holiday very soon,  so with that in mind.......











Tools:
I have this cute little Biplane  image from We R Memory Keepers. 
The sentiment is from Waltzingmouse.
Annabelle Stamps Clear Sprinkles.
Memento Inks -  Summer Sky, Lady Bug.  Versafine Onyx Black

Method:
A little cloud masking and sponging for the sky background. 
Stamping then hand cutting the Biplane before popping up over the  cloudy sky background using foam dots.  
Once the sentiment was stamped the completed panel was added to my white top fold card.
A few clear Sprinkles to complete.


Every time I use this image I think of a pin on my Pinterest board here. It has to be one of the most re-pinned items I have :)




Thanks for dropping by today, see you soon.......




 photo Signature_zpsba959cfc.png

5 comments:

Lorraine's blog said...

Great card Sue, love the background, just looks like the pin your saved. Still enjoying our summer weather a bit cooler than last week. x

lostinpaper said...

What a great card Sue, love how you have used the inspiration from your Pin!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card. Looks just like your pin!
I think I have that stamp and haven't used it :( and I'm sure when I see you use it I say to myself "I must use that stamp!". Maybe this time " :)

Viv said...

Terrific card Sue!

craftieodmae said...

Super cute!!