Monday 8 August 2016

Friendship........



Hello again,

In our part of the world we've had a mixed bag weather wise.  Four days of almost non stop rain before the sun eventually came out at the weekend. 

 We've been planting in the garden ready for the growing season so for us the rain was well received, though for many it meant soggy conditions with trees down and leaves everywhere.  

I took advantage of staying inside to catch up on snail mail.   I have a few friends who  prefer  a letter over an email, do you?

  Todays card is one I popped in the envelope with my letter. It uses a sweet image from LOTV . I coloured the image with Copic Markers then went back over it using my Prisma pencils to add some shading detail.



Is there anything nicer than catching up with friends over a cup of tea?   
Sadly the friend receiving this card is in the UK so that's not an option but a long newsy letter is the next best thing :)




This card is my entry to the Crafty Sentiments Anything goes Challenge.


Thanks for taking the time to call past, till next time................. x

 photo Signature_zpsba959cfc.png

6 comments:

Janelle said...

Such a delightful card. Love your colouring and the simplicity of the card. :)

Lorraine's blog said...

I do prefer a letter Sue it is so personal and it keeps the postmen in a job LOL. Love the card especially the colouring. x
In answer to your question all the items on my cards are from my stash as I also teach and do workshops to raise money for the Hospice. I am doing one for 43 ladies in October I design 8 cards make up the packs and they work along with me. A lot of work but for a good cause.

lostinpaper said...

So sweet Sue, your colouring is amazing!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous. Now who wouldn't want to receive mail like this rather than an email! :)

Ann said...

Gorgeous image beautifully coloured Sue! A wonderful way to keep in touch with a friend no matter how far away!

Juls said...

Adorable xx