Wednesday 20 July 2016

Bits and Bobs Notelets.


Hello,

After having a 'craft room tidy' I was left with some odds and ends on my table.  So rather than throw them in the bin I thought I'd use them to make some small 4" noteletes  which are always good to have around.

The background paper was the last of some embossed card and just enough for my 4 cards, well with a little improvisation! (see the card below which is a white base card).


I used up some die cut shapes that were in my 'just in case' file. Not sure how long ago I started that one but it clearly didn't take off.  The strips of DP are bits I'd popped back into 6x6 inch paper pads..........again not one of my better ideas. 'Use it or throw it' is my motto after our last house move!



I cut the envelopes using my Silhouette Cameo and sheets from a 12 inch paper pad that I'm trying to get through!  The address stickers were also cut on the Silhouette.

Mood when finished:   Good, it's amazing what you can do with odds and ends :-)

Thanks for dropping past, till next time......

 photo Signature_zpsba959cfc.png

3 comments:

Lorraine's blog said...

These are so useful and gorgeous. Our weather got to 36 degrees yesterday too hot for me good for staying in and crafting

lostinpaper said...

Great idea to use your left overs to create these notelets, it's always handy to have neutral cards like these for any occasion. Might just follow your lead, thanks for the inspiration (again)!

Anonymous said...

A very handy set to have. I think I should try that theory of use it or throw it. I have the habit of putting smallish pieces back in the pack "for another time!". I do have one set of A4 drawers for scrappy pieces which Ms 11 has free range of - but after her last birthday/Christmas I think she has just as much paper as I do!